Wanted: ‘Loricariids of the Middle Xingu River’ by Mauricio Camargo, Heriberto Gimênes Junior, and Lúcia Helena Rapp

Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
shortykilogyrl
Location 1: Pacific County
Location 2: Washington State

Wanted: ‘Loricariids of the Middle Xingu River’ by Mauricio Camargo, Heriberto Gimênes Junior, and Lúcia Helena Rapp

Post by shortykilogyrl »

If anyone has this book available for sale or even if I can borrow it for about a month I would greatly appreciate it. I am setting up a Rio Xingu biotype tank and want to make it as accurate at possible. Please let me know what you have or where I can possibly find it. Thanks.

I have tried the Timberland Regional Library, google and the direct website which states it is sold out.
racoll
My articles: 6
My images: 182
My catfish: 2
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Spotted: 238
Location 1: Bristol
Location 2: UK

Re: Wanted: ‘Loricariids of the Middle Xingu River’ by Mauricio Camargo, Heriberto Gimênes Junior, and Lúcia Helena Rapp

Post by racoll »

If you just want to see pictures of the river for your biotope, I suggest you join the "iXingu Project" Facebook group.

You can spend a whole day looking at all the pictures on there.
shortykilogyrl
Location 1: Pacific County
Location 2: Washington State

Re: Wanted: ‘Loricariids of the Middle Xingu River’ by Mauricio Camargo, Heriberto Gimênes Junior, and Lúcia Helena Rapp

Post by shortykilogyrl »

Oh I had no idea that was even there! Thank you so much! I have gotten some examples from here and seriously fish as well as zebrapleco.com, which I what the tank is going to be mainly set up for. But I want to add some middle to top fish as well to the tank and make is as correct in set up as possible.

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”