Apistomaster's L333 and L134 for sale

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
apistomaster
I've donated: $90.00!
My articles: 1
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Location 1: Clarkston, WA, USA
Location 2: Clarkston, WA, USA
Interests: Aquaculture and flyfishing

Apistomaster's L333 and L134 for sale

Post by apistomaster »

Thanks to all of you who took advantage of my Spring pre-order sale.
I am re-listing them but in a different package.

L134, Peckoltia sp, Leopard Frog Plecos. I have F1 L134 which are at least 2 inches and some which are a bit larger
6 specimens for $200.
I also have a particularly attractive form of L333 Hypancistrus, they are the yellow and brown but as juveniles they are more of a cream color base with dark patterns over the base colors. These are also assorted sizes from different parents and broods so they will be assorted in sizes of at least 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 inches.
6 specimens for $150.00.
I accept PayPal. It is important that when you order you provide me the phone number you want me to use on the Express mail form.
Add $45.00 to cover the postage and about 20% of my shipping materials cost. I do not skimp on the quality of materials or techniques i use in packing. My boxes cost me $13 each but it makes no sense to cut corners when selling expensive fish and I benefit by having satisfied customers because losses are not an issue. I use a very high quality, high density styrofoam boxes, breathable fish bags, a mild fish tranquilizer and I provide a lot of padding to protect the fish during the wild ride they take through the USPS but the fish will arrive alive and well; I guarantee it. So far this year I have sent out 12 orders and 84 of these plecos and only one fish arrived DOA due to it somehow beating my system for preventing puncturing the bags with their sharp spines. I will replace any DOA or at my discretion, refund the list price of the fish(not shipping) but I ask for a photo of any DOA fish be sent showing the fish within two hours of receipt. For only one DOA I found it fairer and easier to refund the money but I only refund on a case by case basis. They way I pack fish, losses are very unlikely. If it is necessary to replace a lost order(it can happen- one order was literally lost by the USPS) I will replace the fish but the buyer agrees to cover the postage to resend them. This has only happened once in the past 4 years.
Both of these species are beautiful in their own right but I like to use them in my Discus display tanks as the primary bottom feeders. They both thrive in the same warm water Discus require which makes them better suited to discus tanks than any Corydoras. Plecos eat more than Corydoras and these species are warmth loving. All of my plecos are raised in tap water so they are used to water with a pH of 7.4, KH 6, GH 7 and my meter says I have about 340 ppm TDS/approximately 700 milliseimens/cu cm. This posting's prices will be valid until Sept 15 or if I run out of large enough plecos.
Avid Trout fly fisherman. ·´¯`·...¸><)))º>

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”