Hello from Nashville, TN USA

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
vladsbtch
Location 2: Nashville, TN , USA

Hello from Nashville, TN USA

Post by vladsbtch »

Hello, I live in Nashville, TN and no I do not listen to country music. LOL. I have been keeping fish on and off since I was a teenager. I pretty much gave it up when my children were young, I have 5 and they are ages 23 to 36 now. I have been back into fish for the last 7 yrs, I started out with a few 5 to 10 gallon tanks and now I have 19 tanks, mostly 20 to 45 gallons. I presently have brown, green, calico and albino BN plecos, tiger peckoltias, albino corys, Corydoras habrosus, mini moth cats (Erethistes jerdoni), shadow cats (Hyalobagrus flavus) , mini bumble bee cats (Akysis vespa), and banjo cats (Bunocephalus coracoideus). I think I got all of their scientific names right, I try to make sure I know all about a cat before I buy them.
I also have three kinds of endlers, guppies, cherry shrimp, killis, a tank of native fish, cloning crayfish, mouth brooding bettas and my tank of oddballs ( a dragon goby and a toad fish).
I have fallen in love with cats and will be getting more as soon as I get my 2, 45 breeder tanks reset. I have been lurking on this site for a little bit and decided to join up since my main interest has become catfish. I will get some pictures up as soon as I get some new ones taken. :)
Dave Rinaldo
I've donated: $601.00!
My images: 238
My cats species list: 64 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 97
Location 2: Austin, Texas

Re: Hello from Nashville, TN USA

Post by Dave Rinaldo »

Welcome to Planet Catfish :-BD
Contribute to Planet Catfish!

Use this Amazon.com link to benefit Planet Catfish!!
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 12 (i:10)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Post by MatsP »

Welcome to Planet Catfish!

--
Mats
corybrummie2010
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Birmingham UK

Post by corybrummie2010 »

Hello and welcome to PlanetCatfish :-BD
ginagv
My cats species list: 5 (i:3, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Location 2: Arizona, USA

Post by ginagv »

welcome to PC..

I also lived in Nashville for a while..(the late 70's to the early 80s).. I don't like country music either... :d

Gina
Richard B
I've donated: $20.00!
My articles: 9
My images: 11
My cats species list: 37 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:47)
Spotted: 10
Location 1: on the sofa, or maybe at work?
Location 2: Warwickshire: UK
Interests: Tanganyika Catfish, African catfish, Non-loricariid sucker-catfish.
Running, drinking, eating, sci-fi, stapelids

Post by Richard B »

Welcome to Planet Catfish
Lou: Every young man's fantasy is to have a three-way.
Jacob: Yeah not with another fu**!ng guy!
Lou: It's still a three-way!

Hot Tub Time Machine: 2010
minkweir
My cats species list: 15 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 12 (i:0)
Location 2: East Sussex

Post by minkweir »

:-H
exasperatus2002
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:3)
Spotted: 13
Location 2: allentown PA

Post by exasperatus2002 »

vladsbtch wrote:Hello, I live in Nashville, TN and no I do not listen to country music. LOL. I have been keeping fish on and off since I was a teenager. I pretty much gave it up when my children were young, I have 5 and they are ages 23 to 36 now. I have been back into fish for the last 7 yrs, I started out with a few 5 to 10 gallon tanks and now I have 19 tanks, mostly 20 to 45 gallons. I presently have brown, green, calico and albino BN plecos, tiger peckoltias, albino corys, Corydoras habrosus, mini moth cats (Erethistes jerdoni), shadow cats (Hyalobagrus flavus) , mini bumble bee cats (Akysis vespa), and banjo cats (Bunocephalus coracoideus). I think I got all of their scientific names right, I try to make sure I know all about a cat before I buy them.
I also have three kinds of endlers, guppies, cherry shrimp, killis, a tank of native fish, cloning crayfish, mouth brooding bettas and my tank of oddballs ( a dragon goby and a toad fish).
I have fallen in love with cats and will be getting more as soon as I get my 2, 45 breeder tanks reset. I have been lurking on this site for a little bit and decided to join up since my main interest has become catfish. I will get some pictures up as soon as I get some new ones taken. :)
Living in Nashville & dont listen to country..isnt that like living on an island & not learning to swim? lol Welcome to the forum. Theres a treasure trove of information here and alot of helpful people.
catmandave
Spotted: 1
Location 2: youngstown ohio usa

Post by catmandave »

Welcome to Planet Catfish.

Return to “Speak Easy”