New & have a cory question

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
angiewny
Location 1: western NY
Interests: animals

New & have a cory question

Post by angiewny »

Hi everyone, I am new here as I just found this website. I have a 46 gallon tank & enjoy
my fish, african dwarf frogs, and all of our many animals (see sig.)

My question is: I got a cory elegan last night from Petsmart but cannot find any info on it. This little guy is NOT active & seems sort of sluggish & I want to make sure he is ok. He was also hanging out in the artificial plants & I've never seen my other cory do that before. I also have an albino cory & jullii. If anyone could help me or direct me, I'd REALLY appreciate it so much. Thanks!!! I look forward to meeting all of you!
God bless,
Angie and houseful of blessings:
6 ferrets, 5 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit, fish, hubby, & 5 wonderful children--homeschooling & enjoying the outdoor wildlife & birds in our NWF Backyard Habitat #30089, western NY
eddiec
Location 1: Bonita Springs
Interests: fishing, go-pedding

Post by eddiec »

Corys do that all the time. Put some food in there and watch him get more active.Corys like to be in groups 3 or more. Thats probably his problem. He is also new to the tank and needs to get udedto it

eddie c 1 of planet catfishes members

Return to “Speak Easy”