WANTED Female Ancistrus Sp.(4) (false L144)

Items sought in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
James165
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:1)
Location 2: Seaton, Devon
Interests: Fishkeeping!

WANTED Female Ancistrus Sp.(4) (false L144)

Post by James165 »

Hi all,

Looking for a female false L144. But may accept juvis as I'm getting desperate!

Must be close to Devon or be willing to post!

MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Re: WANTED Female Ancistrus Sp.(4) (false L144)

Post by MatsP »

How desperate are you, and what counts as "close to Devon". I know CoryWally (Mark Walters) used to have some of this species, but no matter what measure you use as "close to Devon", I don't think Yorkshire is "close". But if you are willing to wait (and Mark has any available), I could perhaps get them to where I live (Farnborough, Hampshire) for the end of March.

If you are interested in this, you should contact Mark, make any payment arrangements and I'll be happy to carry the fish for you from the Catfish Study Group conference (18th-20th of March).

--
Mats
James165
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:1)
Location 2: Seaton, Devon
Interests: Fishkeeping!

Post by James165 »

MatsP wrote:How desperate are you, and what counts as "close to Devon". I know CoryWally (Mark Walters) used to have some of this species, but no matter what measure you use as "close to Devon", I don't think Yorkshire is "close". But if you are willing to wait (and Mark has any available), I could perhaps get them to where I live (Farnborough, Hampshire) for the end of March.

If you are interested in this, you should contact Mark, make any payment arrangements and I'll be happy to carry the fish for you from the Catfish Study Group conference (18th-20th of March).

--
Mats
Thanks for the reply and very kind offer; I'm very desperate I have been looking for a female for quite a while now.

The problem is I'm 15 so I can't drive and rely on my parents for transport, and although I wouldn't hesitate to drive that far for some fish I don't think my parents would be very happy if I tried to make them drive me! However, I'm going to be in Ashby-de-la-zouch the weekend of the 26-27th of march so I may be able to work somthing out...

Thank you very much for the kind offer anyway!
Richard B
I've donated: $20.00!
My articles: 9
My images: 11
My cats species list: 37 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:47)
Spotted: 10
Location 1: on the sofa, or maybe at work?
Location 2: Warwickshire: UK
Interests: Tanganyika Catfish, African catfish, Non-loricariid sucker-catfish.
Running, drinking, eating, sci-fi, stapelids

Post by Richard B »

Have you looked at aquarists classified - there are some females on offer from time to time http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/p ... 206126.php - you'd have to pay postage cost if you were interested
Lou: Every young man's fantasy is to have a three-way.
Jacob: Yeah not with another fu**!ng guy!
Lou: It's still a three-way!

Hot Tub Time Machine: 2010

Return to “Wanted (UK & ROI)”