US- Seattle L010a Red Lizard Whiptai

Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
Xod
Location 2: Seattle Wa

US- Seattle L010a Red Lizard Whiptai

Post by Xod »

I am currently looking for a Male Red Lizard cat (L010a) in the Seattle northwest area. I've checked many local pet shops and only one has females. :( Please message if you have any males for sale.

Heres my tank. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKK9LCh1zg
oanes
My cats species list: 8 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:0)
Location 2: Seattle

Re: US- Seattle L010a Red Lizard Whiptai

Post by oanes »

If you havent already tried them and you dont mind a little bit of a trek you could also try calling Conway's tropical fish (in Conway), or Petpourri in Everette (pretty good selection of catfish and plecos!)

If that doesnt pan out there is a seller on Aquabid with 100% positive feedback who is selling (5) F1 L10a.

It appears to be an unsexed lot, but you could contact the seller to make sure there is a male in the group.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1276460083

Good luck!!
Xod

Post by Xod »

wow, good find however I was a day to late.
apistomaster
I've donated: $90.00!
My articles: 1
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Location 1: Clarkston, WA, USA
Location 2: Clarkston, WA, USA
Interests: Aquaculture and flyfishing

Post by apistomaster »

That seller calls and e-mails me regularly. He still has I think, 5 L10a breeders and more young coming along. You can view the closed auction and still contact him. I know him as Bruce but I see he chose Brad as his user ID.
He just offered me his breeders for reasons I do not understand. I may trade some L134 plecos for them but I am not looking hard to buy them. I have advised him to keep them so he can continue to breed them and use the money from selling the juveniles to help him afford the plecos he wants.
He has no way of sexing the fry. You have to raise them to about 3 inches before they may be sexed fairly accurately.
He is also having some pretty good success breeding Spade Tail Checkerboard Dwarf Cich lids, Dicrossus maculatus, a very attractive SA Dwarf Cich lid. They are regionally common in his area because Zack Wilson, www.thedigitalfishroom.com has been producing them in good quantities for the past few years but they are a generally rare in the hobby here in the USA.
Avid Trout fly fisherman. ·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
Xod

Post by Xod »

I just messaged him through AquaBid.com. Thanks for the update Apistomaster.

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”