wanted bristlenose longfin taunton uk

Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
seanie112
Location 2: taunton somerset uk

wanted bristlenose longfin taunton uk

Post by seanie112 »

hi there looking for longfin bristlenose very cheap or free we live in taunton somerset have no car but can travel on train upto train ticket price upto 25pounds for the right bristlenose and price looking for adults breeding pairs or group got to be cheap may take babies will pay thru paypal if u can post them to us ill pay for posting

thx for looking
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Re: wanted bristlenose longfin taunton uk

Post by MatsP »

Can't help if you want them "for free", but the local (Farnham) branch of Maidenhead Aquatics have some of these deformed things in stock at £10 each, around 1.5"/4cm in length. I've seen bigger ones at higher price in other places. They shouldn't be too difficult to get.

You can have some normal ones for free from me, but you are a bit too far away for easy pick-up, I'm afraid.

--
Mats
seanie112

Post by seanie112 »

i been up Maidenhead Aquatics inaunton they got some adults but they wanted 25pounds each

they had some longfin babys around 1.5 ins they wanted 15pounds each for them they sed going to get some other ones next wk but the price will be around 9pounds each since around the same and for normal ones was pounds each and they look like they was abt 2mths old around half ins long
seanie112

Post by seanie112 »

updated
on

looking for breeding age please
of the following please anyone can help
Golden (albino)Longfin bristlenose xl female x 4
Golden (albino)Longfin bristlenose xl male
if not local to me can u post them to me
if not can i have
jm couriers pick them up they pick up and drop of on the same day unless u live in scotland

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”