I guess it's about time I said Hi to everyone!

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
adela
Location 1: Montreal
Interests: Cats (the mammalian kind), tropical fish, rugby, molecular oncology

I guess it's about time I said Hi to everyone!

Post by adela »

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm a graduate student in Biochemistry at McGill in Montreal, Canada (the chic-est place around, if you ask me) BUT I'm originally from Newfoundland, so I've got eastern Canada pretty much represented. :)

Et je parle francais assez bien, s'il y a quel qu'un d'autre qui veut me parle (sans accents, desole - je vais jamais comprendre comment ils marche sur mon ordi, 'stie).

I've kept simple tropical fish (and a slew of other pets: anoles; newts; rabbits; gerbils; mice; cats and dogs) for years, and am just now really delving into the hobby of "more interesting" fish ... so just trying to learn ...

And just invested in my first 100 gallon ... :) My boyfriend was particularly excited when the tank arrived. He does most of the cooking, and was quick to suggest we now dissassemble the 10 gallon tank that has been residing on our kitchen counter. I of course explained the concept of a "quarantine" tank, and he was visibly disappointed. :)

Adela

Return to “Speak Easy”