Navigating forum pages

A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
Dale90g
Location 1: Erie, PA USA

Navigating forum pages

Post by Dale90g »

Is there a quicker way to get to a certain page in the forums? Wanted to go through forums to check topics, but not wanting to go through them all at once. So I would get through 20 pages in a specific forum, such as - South American Catfishes (Loricariidae - Plecos et al. When wanting to start checking again, I would have to click the 'next page' 20 times to get to that page. Not that big a deal, just asking. Thanks.

Dale
Dale Davison
Yann
I've donated: $20.00!
My articles: 8
My images: 280
My cats species list: 81 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:3, p:90)
Spotted: 108
Location 1: Switzerland
Location 2: Switzerland
Interests: Catfish mainly form South America, Cichlids, Geckos, Horses WWII airplanes, Orchids

Post by Yann »

Hi!

If you are searching for specific information regrading a species you can always use search button on top of the page, it will link you directly to the pages related to the subject you choose...

Cheers
Yann
Don't Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up!
Dale90g
Location 1: Erie, PA USA

Post by Dale90g »

Not searching for specific info, and search works to some degree, as I was choosing to look for zebra pleco info at this time. The search isn't perfect (or maybe what I enter is poor), and by going through the forum page by page, I find other topics that interest me. About the only thing I think I can do is save the page I'm on as a Favorite, then return to it later. I haven't tried it yet, but would think it would work. At the same time, as the forums grow, people may remember what page the topic is on, but will need to page through to get to it. With 48 pages on one forum amd growing, that's a lot of clicks to get to page 25 or 30. Not a big problem, just was wondering if there was a way, and I just didn't see it. (You know, if it was any closer it would have bitten me - type) Thanks.
Dale Davison

Return to “All Resolved Issues”